Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Why us? We offer you more than just Auto Insurance. Some of our Auto insurance Policies offer:
- 5-20% off auto-related products and services
- Easy account access, by phone or online, anytime, anywhere
- Exceptional personal service and individual attention
- Best-1st-class claim service that lets you choose the repair option most convenient for you
- Guaranteed repairs referral shops for as long as you own or lease your car
- eReminders: which remind you to renew your license, register your car and get your car inspected. The registry of motor vehicles "does not" do this anymore
- We provide a onetime, one way cab ride (fare), up to $50 per policy year when you find yourself in a situation where it might be unsafe for you to drive (excluding mechanical breakdown)
- Door to door valet claim service, you don't have to leave your home or office to get your car fixed. We do all the work for you.
- And much much more...
- Quote Us!!
- Auto Insurance Quote
- Auto Quote Form (short)
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. We will notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions to ask your us!
Savin Jones is your Independent Agent and advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Auto Insurance Quote
Auto Quote Form (short)